Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Perseverance...



While I paint the canvas of sky with my fingers,
shifting and bending the silver clouds here and there,
O dark clouds on conquest, at the realm u stay,
let me complete my portrait, a little time is for what I pray,

Even if my plea comes back to me without consideration,
no more will I mourn over my incomplete washed away creation,
A pinch of your hue I will preserve, to highlight my portrait,
and start afresh on the clean canvas, after the devastating spate,

Then I will recline on my terrace to admire what I have made,
as the dark clouds grumble at a distance and away they will fade,
and into the spring breeze I will dissolve my whispers,
to propogate my message that I just had the Last Laugh...

1 comment:

  1. Another best one from your meaningful and creative collection... Bravo.....

    ReplyDelete